Aptitude papers, placements, technology, hollywood, bollywood, animals, funny pictures, lifestyle, space pictures, world records and many more......
Your Ad Here

Please Open me/Confidential

Dear Friend,

I hope this letter meets you in good health condition, I found your
contact id on a yellow page, and i decided to write you because i need a
favour from you that will eventually benefit both of us. For the records,
I am Leung Cheung, from Hong-kong. I am a banker, married, with children.

I am sending a proposal expecting you to consider it as an opportunity and
give me a response, honestly i have not sent this letter to any one before
but i have decided to take control of the situation and take advantage, if
you say so'; I need you to assist me to transfer an abandoned fund at my
bank which amounts to $22.5Million Dollars owned by a deceased client from
Germany who died along with his family and his fund abandoned at the bank
where i presently work as the Accounts/Operation Manager.

Upon the receipt of your reply and indication of your interest, I will
give you full details on how the transaction will be executed.
We will share in ratio of 50% / 50%. Reply if interested only via email:
leung_che@live.com, you can confirm the news on
(http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/859479.stm).

Best Regards
Leung Cheung.

No comments: